There are some common questions about the “send now” feature for team newsletters. Here is a quick reference to guide you through the steps.
Sending newsletters on demand makes it easy to grab a snapshot of your team boards and feeds. We want to help your team move forward and save time!
Time is of the essence, so let’s review the steps and jump into your questions!
How To Send Now:
- Save new articles to your board (Nothing saved since the last email, the board won’t send now)
- Open your Newsletter dashboard
- Select the board or feed to send now
- Click send now
Thank you to all the teams who have sent questions, feedback, and bug reports!
Why didn’t I receive my newsletter? Common problems & solutions:
- No new articles saved since the last newsletter sent. It will only send if there are new articles available (ie. saved) in the board.
- Solution: For now, we suggest removing and then re-saving some articles to the board. After that, return to the newsletter dashboard and hit “send now” once again.
- It works the same way the very first time you activate a newsletter and for your future scheduled newsletters.
- Maybe the newsletter is in spam.
- Solution: Please check your spam folder and add
to your address book. That will tell your email provider to deliver newsletters to your inbox.
What articles will (or won’t) be included in the newsletter when I hit Send Now?
On-demand newsletters only include new articles saved since the last newsletter sent. This is the most common reason why a newsletter doesn’t send.
To send an on-demand newsletter with specific articles, we suggest removing and then re-saving those articles to the board. After that, return to the newsletter dashboard and hit “send now” once again.
What about analytics?
How do I add newsletters to my Feedly account?
We suggest starting a 30-day free trial of Feedly Teams. The trial gives you full access to newsletters and our support team. We are here to help you and your team get the most out of Feedly.
Thank you for trying newsletters! Have a question not answered here? Ask us in the comments or in the app.
— Victoria, Remi, and Emily